Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I've heard a lot of fuss about the book but I never really had the chance to grab a copy and so I just waited anxiously for the film and yesterday was the day it hit the big screen. Already made plans with workmates weeks ago that we watch it on the first day of screening. Right after the clock struck 5:30, we cleaned our desks and headed straight to the mall, ate dinner and then bought tickets for the 7:30PM screening. We arrived at the cinema at 7PM and there was already a long line of excited viewers. I guess many shared our excitement cause when we entered the cinema, no seats were available anymore aside from the first row seats, so without any other choice, we placed ourselves there.

And then the movie begins....

The wait was all worth it!!! I fell so in love with the film, I fell so in love with the characters. It is a MUST SEE so you better do.

Among my favorite lines in the movie which left me dreamy are:

"I do not have the strength to stay away from you anymore."

"I'm only afraid of losing you."

"We can't be apart."

Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Bella: "What a stupid lamb."
Edward: "What a masochistic lion."

So my readers, go and buy yourself a ticket. Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment