Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gary's Music: Food for my Soul

I just turned on the TV to watch ASAP and I was just in time for Gary Valenciano's performance giving tribute to his 25 years in the industry. All these years, listening to Gary sing never fails to give me goosebumps. His music is indeed timeless and I just can't get enough of it.


He is releasing a new album, Rebirth, celebrating his 25th year which is a collection of great selections of his songs for the last two and a half decades. I just can't wait to get one! I love all his songs especially the movie theme songs and his spiritual songs. Aside from the really deep and touching messages of his songs, his voice and the ways he sings them completes the entirety of its moving effect on the listeners. It just leaves you dreamy and at times, in a state of nostalgia.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment