Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My New Toy!!!


It's going to be our 7th Civil Wedding Anniversary this August 10th and as his gift for me, though I'm not really into playing electronic games of any sort, he got a me brand new, deep red PSP today!!

I got really excited when he told me throught text that he wouldn't be going to his supposed meeting tonight because he wanted to buy me a PSP. He was excited himself as well. For sure, he'll be playing the games more often than me. As for me, I'll be enjoying more the music I'll be loading in it.

The package we bought already included a 4 MB memory and a 10-N-1 super kit which already has a multimedia and multifunctional base, soft pouch, PSP2000 Gallus, car adoptor, data and charging cables, comfort buttons, screen protector, component cable (which can actually be used in our tv...yahoo), and earphones. The store filled my 4 MB with games and were nice enough to give me tips on how to manage files that I would like to load on my player. They even gave me sites where I could download converters.

Surely enough, right after we left the store, Dennis was already playing God of War. Hehehe. See, he bought it for me so HE could play with it. Hehehe. What's more, when we got home, si Pia naman ang nakakita and grabbed it right away. The two of them played with it until it ran out of battery. At last, nahawakan ko na!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment