Monday, August 18, 2008

Pia's Newest Masterpiece

Last Sunday, we just stayed at home the whole day and did nothing but watch TV and eat. Maybe due to boredom, Pia busied herself with drawing. She just loves to draw and I'm actually happy with it cause I really didn't have the talent in drawing. But sometimes, it just irritates me when she makes a mess of our house with all her drawings. Inuubos nya double-sided adhesive tape namin just so she could post in our walls her drawings. Oh my! Still, whenever she makes new "masterpieces," as we call it, it still makes me really proud.


Anyway, I was really amazed last Sunday at what she was able to come up with. She just took a clean bond paper from her school folder, got herself a sharp pencil and crayons and sat in her table. I was just observing her because I noticed that she was sitting there for over 5 minutes already and she still has a blank sheet. And she was thinking really deep, both hands on her forehead and so I asked what's wrong and she stubbornly replied, "di ako makaisip nang i-drawing." Ehehehhee. But after a while, she started sketching already so I left her alone.

When she finished drawing, she showed it to me and this were what she came up with.



When I was her age, I really could not come up with this. What amazes me more is that when she was drawing all these, she didn't have any magazine or books to copy from, she made it all by herself. I wonder where she got all these ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment