Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Love Letter

This is a love letter written by Juan Luna...I just don't know for whom...It's quiet a sad love letter I should say, and I love it....

Someday my dearest, some things will be easier to understand. Time takes care of the truths we hold in our hearts, the most sacred things that sometimes have to be hidden, even from ourselves. We both accepted the uncertainty that threatened all our tomorrows and we tried not to let it matter and yet, it does matter for what use is a world that can only be real for a moment. Somehow, we all seek an amount of uncertainty in out lives, or else we lose whatever little grasp we have of the future.

I’ll always love you. That’s the only thing that will remain with me even after everything else has gone. What we had is the most real thing that even happened in my life. However, much it had been cloaked by deceit and lies. I don’t think that there could be anything else I would live or die for.

But we can’t continue to live within this world we’ve created for ourselves when another world exists outside, a world that will never give us a chance. I would have wanted to risk everything for you, but I can’t. Some realities are just far greater that you and I can’t continue to fight.

You and me, it was such a good dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment