Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Favorite Movie Quotes

This is a collection of my favorite movie quotes ever....

"Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." - Hitch

"When someone really loves you, they will never hurt you. And if they do, you'll see it in their eyes, they are hurting too." - Spiderman

"How do you move on? You move on when your heart finally understands there is no turning back." - Lord of the Rings

"Just learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are." - Shrek

"Knowledge is Pain!" - Fracture

"That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything aroung becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment, you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time." - Never Been Kissed

"I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back." - Sweet Home Alabama

"Sometimes, one has to sacrifice his life and happiness to save another, in the name of love." - Nomad

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world." - The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

"That's what we do, we fight. So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work on this every day but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." - The Notebook

"Life may lead you where you least expect but have faith that you are exactly where you are meant to be." - Snow Buddies

"Great friends pretend nothing ever happened." - Desperate Housewives

"It's hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world." - An American beauty

"I can live without you. It's just that I don't want to." - Rumor Has It

" I wanna be good for you because I really wanna be with you." - Crazy/Beautiful

"Life is too short to harbor hate." - Benchwarmers

"People will adore and love you for all the things that you've done for them but will hate you for a single mistake. That's the irony of life." - Spiderman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment