Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I just read one of Ludwig Van Beethoven's famous love letter and a line there inspired me to write this article...

To be apart from the one you love most is the most agonizing thing one could ever have to go through. To have sleepless nights of constant thoughts of your love could be as cruel as death itself. And with this, I so wonder….

Why do lovers who claim to so dearly love each other choose to be apart? I could not comprehend how this should be.

I do not judge them with their reasons as it may be most true for them. Still, I am left puzzled.

To have witnessed several common situations as this, though with different grounds, I could not help but be saddened with the thought that they have to submit themselves to endless desire of being with the ones they love most - - the ones they claim as their life, their all.

Why be apart when you know you will be happiest together? Tell me please, help me grasp what you thought is best for you and your love.

As for me who has been in love with and loved by my truest love for almost eight years now, I would not have the courage to bid goodbye and be separated to him. It would cause my heart to unstoppably bleed. It would cause a lot of anguish…of sorrow… I so dread to feel.

So to you, who bravely opted to separate yourself from your most true love, tell me this, are you happy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment