Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blue Post and Christopher Ribs

Yesterday, Che dropped me a yahoo message and asked if I could accompany her for lunch as she was crying and had to go out their office to calm down. She fetched me from our office and decided where to dine. We spent quite some time to decide and then she remembered our favorite lunch date meal before, when we were still working together. Then, every payday, we'd treat ourselves to a descent meal and we always go to Blue Post Lanang and eat our very favorite Christopher Ribs.


Christopher Ribs is one of Blue Post's value but worth it meals. It's a very tender, grilled pork spare ribs with a very delicious BBQ sauce. It already has a big serving of rice and achara as side dish. A very delicious soup is also served with it as starter. All for only Php 100.00 only and it's very well plated, if I may add. The serving is more than enough to make anyone on a diet vomit after eating. As for me, whose diet is always forgotten, I always enjoy eating this meal without feeling any guilt after.

Aside from the yummy Christopher Ribs, I like so much as well the ambiance of the resto as it never is too crowded especially during lunch time and the dim lights makes it even more appealing to me. Can't wait for my next Christopher Ribs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment