Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mandarin Tea Garden

Last Saturday night, after a trip to the grocery, Pia declared she's hungry already and that she wanted to eat her very favorite siomai. I thought any siomai will do so I held her hand and walked towards Chowking which was the nearest resto that time but she changed direction and kept on pulling me heading to Mandarin. I said to myself, "Oh okay, so Mandarin's siomai's her favorite." That I should take note.

Once a waitress attended to us, she immediately ordered 1 pork siomai and fried rice and surprisingly, she said she'd just have water. That's a first. She usually grabs the menu and just point to anything she thinks is delicious. That time, I didn't bother ask her why the change...buti na yon at nang makatipid. ^_^

I ordered Curry Shrimp with Vegetables Rice and Humba Rice for Dennis. I usually order Crispy Spring Rolls and Buko Salad but I wasn't that much hungry at the time so I passed on it. I also usually order their Avocado Shake which is another favorite of mine but ordered Four Seasons instead.
Mandarin Tea Garden has always been one of our favorite dimsum-rice toppings resto. Their food is so tasty, fastly served, hot from the kitchen and cooked right where you could see their chefs do it. Another plus for Mandarin is their super hot sauce. We just love it! No Mandarin dining be complete without their hot sauce.
True to just what I described, our orders came within just minutes, so we digged in right away. Pia was obviously enjoying her siomai and we were enjoying our orders as well. Another plus plus for Mandarin by the way is that their prices are quite cheap. For that dinner, we just paid a total of Php 266.00. Very tasty food for a very low price and that's all it takes to keep us coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment