Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Parade of Babies

In less than a year, too many babies were born whom I adore so much. Born from my friends and siblings, these cuddly babies are really close to my heart, like they are my own. Good thing since I have decided I won't be having one of my own anymore, at least they're here to satisfy my fancy on caring for babies as I really miss doing so. This is a parade of my loved and adored newborn babies.

This is Sean Nathan Borja, turning 1 year old this November. He is my officemate's (Ben) first born son who often visits our office so I always get the chance to cuddle him. He recently went to our house cause according to his parents, he likes airplanes, and since we live nearby the airport runway, it was his chance to see a moving airplane real close. But the moment he arrived at our place, he drifted to sleep so when the first airplane took off, he missed his chance. No other planes flew after that. Next time I guess, baby Sean. You are always welcome to come to our house, no worries, you'll always have our laundry basket to play with.

This is Janus Clark Guarino, my best friend Irene's first born son. Born last January 3, 2008 and I was his first visitor. Of course, I drove to Tagum just to see him. The last time I saw him though was during his baptism last February and now he's all grown up. Just knowing that he's growing healthy and obviously, a happy baby, is what's important to me though.
This is Isabel Nichole Rochefort, my sister's second born and first baby girl. I haven't seen her ever since she was born last April as she lives in New York but seeing her pictures is more than enough. I just love my nieces and nephew. I just can't wait to see you baby Isabel. I simply adore her big eyes. Love you, love you.
This is Jessica Nichole Calcena, my good friend Ate Doris' first born baby girl (ambot lang pud kaha kon modungag pa sya isa). Born last June, she's turning to be a very healthy, chubby 3 month old. We had lunch today and according to her mom, it was a wonder that she's awake because she usually sleeps during daytime. While we were enjoying our lunch, she was enjoying her moment at the couch as well. I can't get enough of her dimple.
This is Joaquin Hendrik Sebastian, another best friend's first born. He was born at Mount Alvernia, Singapore last June 20 and according to his dad, he will be a future rakista. Never got to see him as well but in due time, I will. Such a cutie baby with his really charming smile.
Finally, my bro's second born, Cindy, who was just born 2 weeks ago. And since they live in Isulan so I still didn't have the chance to see and cuddle her. But then again, she'll grow up fast and then we could have our "lablab" moments already. I can't wait to see you baby Cindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment