Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thursday, July 3rd - - After a heavy lunch in the office, we headed towards Tata Benito's a Whole Latte Love Coffee Club to try what they have to offer. I've been passing this place ever since it opened but never got to try it and so I talked my officemates into tyring it with me. It's actually walking distance from our workstation, nevertheless, due to the intense heat of Mr. Sun, we hopped in a jeepney.


Upon entering, we were greeted by their soft bossa music background. Luckily, there weren't too many customers at that time so we immediately found a spot. We checked out their menu and they have a number of variety to choose from...from hot to cold coffee, to blends and smoothies, mouth-watering pastries and lots more. And their prices are reasonably cheap, I'd say it's worth your buck. The place is really cozy and I love the color combination of their furnitures. There's a homey touch to the place and I like it.

After examining their menu, we ordered the following, all in 16 oz:
Claire - Mocha Mucho
Lyzel - Cookies and Cream Caffioco
Ben - Iced Cafe Mocha
Paula - Butter Crunch Mocha
Rey - Milky Chocolate

I also ordered 1 piece of yummy banana muffin which smelled really good. We shared the tiny muffin (we didn't have the appetite to order lots of pastries since we just finished lunch.)

We enjoyed and finished our coffee while sharing mad, funny, love stories. Later, we lazily walked back to our office. Back to work.




1 Comment:

  1. L1z3L said...
    ohhh i really like it too! i always passed this place for many times. though not having enough money i still joined them co'z i wanna try it and i wanna say thank you to ms. claire for lending me money. =D

    so people in davao..try it also i know its worth it.^__^

Post a Comment