Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sleepers Over


We, me and my girlfriends Aileen, Lyzel and Fojie, have so long planned that they sleep over at my house and we'd do a movie marathon. This has been planned like forever but was never able to push through due to reasons I could no longer remember...^_^

Last Friday, July 19, was Fojie's despidida party and we agreed that they'd sleep at the house afterwards and we'd watch Prom Night. Rey decided to come along as well. So after getting drunk at Light Repast, we headed first to Star Mart's Coffee Plus to get some hot coffee and by 2:30 AM, we went home.

Since our house is not that huge, they had to sleep at the sala where the space perfectly fits 4. I prepared mattresses and pillows and lent them sleeping clothes cause they didn't bring any, eeeewwww. ^_^

That was 3 AM already and since they're still in the mood of watching a movie, I played Prom Night and placed myself in the couch to join them. Fojie was the first who drifted to sleep, I guess she didn't like what was playing. All the rest watched until the end so that was almost 5 AM already. That's when I transferred to our bedroom to get some sleep at last.

I couldn't get much sleep though since Dennis kept on waking me up to check if my sleepers over are awake already or hungy maybe. So I would get up and peek as quietly as I can so that I wouldn't wake them, in case they aren't yet, and so I could go back and get more sleep. By 9 AM, I finally got up and prepared food for brunch. We had chicken adobo, scrambled eggs, and fried bulinao. And for dessert, we had Cookies N' Cream ice cream...yep, ice cream in the morning. ^_^ Ice cream addicts.

They left for home around 2 PM after playing some songs in our videoke. Videoke addicts too.
It was just their first sleep over at my home and I wouldn't really mind if it ain't their last cause I really always love having visitors.

2 Comments:

  1. Fojie said...
    hi claire, thanks for letting us sleep in your home sweet home. i really had fun. hope i can sleep again in your hauz. thanks so much. i really enjoyed the widescreen tv. and thanks to kuya dennis also. both of you are so thoughtful. bye. love you.
    L1z3L said...
    hahaha :D thank you too claire for allowing us to sleep in your cute house. both of you with kuya dennis are very accomodating,kind and thoughtful. may God bless always your happy family...

Post a Comment