Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lunch at Gerry's Grill

Yesterday was payday so we decided to treat ourselves with some good food and we chose to eat at Gerry's Grill. I was with Aileen, Fojie, Ben, Darryl and Lyzel. It's my only second time to eat here so I'm still not a master as to which dishes are best.

We ordered Inihaw na Pusit, Kalderetang Baka, Sizzling Sisig and Tahong Ala Pobre at first but when the food was served, we concluded it ain't enough so we ordered an additional Kinilaw and Adobo Shreds. Good thing I haven't tried all these yet. For my beverage, I ordered Sago and Gulaman which was very refreshing.


The restaurant really has unique touches to their dishes, making a really simple dish into something different. But I would also have to say it's kinda expensive for me and in little servings. But I was amazed seeing schoolers eating their lunch there because it meant they could afford eating there. How large are their allowances, anyway? I can still remember when I was in college, my mom would just give me 400 buck as my weekly allowance and definitely I wouldn't be able to afford eating at Gerry's with that much of amount only. Ang swerte ng mga kids ngayon...as in bonggang-bongga!! Oh well, it's their parent's problem and not mine....^_^

In fairness, all the food tasted great. I particularly liked the adobo shreds, real crunchy and tasty and of course, my sago and gulaman. Well, as to my recommendation, they have lots of good food. Just don't go there without enough money in your wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment