Sunday, July 6, 2008

Friday Blast

July 4, 2008 (Friday) - I had a petty quarrel with Dennis and I wanted to get even (mean me!) and since my officemates were supportive of my drama, 4 of my girls joined me for the night. It was some night!!! I totally had a blast!!!

First, we had a company bash at Marina Tuna and there were so much food and all were fresh seafood..but of course, Marina Tuna serves the best seafood in town. Bossing ordered Sinigang na Mata ng Tuna, Sizzling Swordfish, Calderetang Swordfish, Crispy Buntot, Inihaw na Pork Ribs, and Steamed Pompano. Whew! I got so full so I stood up from my chair and checked out their aquariums of sharks, lobsters, and clown fishes. Unepectedly, while I was enjoying their aquariums, Mayor Duterte arrived at the restaurant and occupied the table just right beside me. I was kind of starstucked since it was my first time to see him in person, real close that is. I did not even manage to greet him a good evening. Silly me.


Right after dinner, after some debate on where to go next, Fojie, Aileen, Paula and Reynosa stayed to be with me and we ended up at Fagioli... a cafe from GenSan. What I love most about this cafe is their comfort room, I could stay in it forever with different scented hand soaps and lotion to moisturize your washed hands with. And it smells real good with poppouri scents filling the place. We ordered Mango Cake, Decadent Choco and Coffee Crunch for dessert and Mocha Fagiogrinata and Cookies and Cream Fagiofrappe to go with it. Again, all were sinfully delicious!! We spent our time there laughing while trying to decide where to go next. Just sitting there and laughing took my blues away already. My girls are just as silly as me.



Later, around 10:30, we decided to go home since raindrops are starting to fall but since Paula has to go to a convenience store first, we headed towards Damosa Gateway to look for one. And then, we passed by this resto where there are 2 gay standup comedians singing...Just by looking at them from outside seemed so much fun so we decided to hang out. Indeed, it was so much fun and luckily, in one table someone was celebrating his birthday and decided to pay for our orders!! Such luck!!! Daniella and Mika just made our night, they even invited us to sing with them on stage, our chance to feel just like singers. We stayed until 2 AM. We will definitely go back to that place.

When we went out, the rain heavily poured so we were stock right outside Light Repast (the name of the bar by the way), and since it's just fronting MCDonald's, we ran towards McDo, ordered some hot choco and passed the rest of the night there just talking and talking and talking. We were already sleepy but we just kept on talking. At 5:30 AM, we decided to head home to get some sleep.

Thanks Paula, Fojie, Aileen and Rey for keeping me company in my moments of drama and for making me laugh. Lab you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment