Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hip Hop ABS with Shaun T


I just finished my first round of night time exercise with Pia dancing to the beat of Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs. It was totally fun! I never thought that exercise could be this fun. You see, I am very lazy when it comes to exercising which led to my so overweight body now. Like they say, regret is always in the end. But then, with Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs, I believe I can get my old body back. ^_^ (Sana lang di na ako tamarin uli.) I also hope Pia's enthusiasm in doing the exercise with me would get me going each night as I plan to do each 30-minute workout every single day. I'm crossing my fingers.

For those who would like to get a daily dose of fun exercise and who are into dancing, this program of Shaun T is perfect for you. It's fun, exciting, totally effective for the abs (I really felt my abs contract after my first 1o minutes), and enjoyably danceable. Go and get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment