Tuesday, July 22, 2008


I love prawns!!!

Yesterday, I was craving to eat one of my favorite dish which is batter-coated prawns or more know as camaron rebosado. And then I remembered I have prawns in our fridge so I hurriedly searched the net for the camaron rebosado recipe and pleaded Dennis that we pass by the grocery store so I could purchase the rest of the ingredients which are almost all baking aids.

I just love to cook and my biggest fan is my husband. Whatever I cook and serve on the table, maskin kabalo ko na walay lami, he would always say "Lamia Lab oy!"

Now, this would be my first attempt in cooking camaron rebosado but the procedures are real easy so I didn't really have a hard time preparing it. And this time, I can now conclude that the best marinating ingredients for fried food are only salt, pepper, vetsin and calamansi juice. For just about 30 minutes only since the calamansi juice is real strong.

In fairness to me, my camaron rebosado looked like it came from the restaurant! ^_^ I so love myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment